Thank you for your interest in appyling to enrol your child at Bayswater Primary School. Parents wishing to enrol their child can complete an Application for Enrolment Form by downloading the enrolment package or requesting a copy from the school office.
When submitting the form you will need:
- Birth Certificate or extract or other identity documents if applicable
- "Immunisation History Statement" certificate - available from Medicare or the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR).
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders (if applicable).
- Proof of address.
- Information relating to suspensions or exclusions.
- Information relating to disabilities or medical conditions.
Complete and submit the Application for Enrolment form to the school.
Once an application has been accepted, parents or carers will need to complete the formal enrolment papers - Part B. Your child then will be enrolled at the school and allocated to a class.
- To enrol a child in Kindergarten or Pre-primary for 2020, parents will need to submit an Application for Enrolment (Part A) by Friday 26 July 2019. Letters will be sent to parents to confirm placements by mid to late August 2019.
- Parents of students already enrolled in our Kindergarten program and who wish their child to continue at our school for 2020, are asked to inform us at the school office by Friday 26 July 2019.
- Parents of our current K-5 students who intend enrolling their child/children in a program at a school other than Bayswater Primary School for 2019 are asked to contact Deputy Principal, Mrs Belinda Rickert, by phone or e-mail as soon as is practical.
Parents are welcome to contact the school to arrange a tour, or to meet with our Principal Craig Skinner to acquire further information. Phone (08) 9462 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can be located at www.education.wa.edu.au.
Class Placements and Transition Days
At Bayswater Primary School, a carefully planned and implemented transition process is in place to support students with their class placement for the following year.
Class lists are prepared and parents are informed of the placement of their child/children by the middle of Term 4. Before the end of the term, students engage in a Transition Day (half day), where they have the opportunity to spend time with their new teacher and classmates.
Feedback has shown that this process has been highly successful and provides for a very smooth start for the students in the following year.