Bayswater Primary School implements all areas of the Western Australian Curriculum. Our Kindergarten teachers draw on the Kindergarten Curriculum Guidelines to ensure all students experience quality teaching and learning.
The five areas of learning and development in the Kindergarten Curriculum Guidelines are:
- Identity - Children have a strong sense of identity.
- Connecting and Contributing - Children are connected with and contribute to their world.
- Wellbeing - Children have a strong sense of wellbeing.
- Learning and Thinking - Children are confident and involved learners.
- Communicating - Children are effective communicators
Pre-primary to Year 6 students participate in the following learning areas:
- The Arts
- Health and Physical Education
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Languages (Year 1-6)